Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

6 Month Stats

I took Little Who in for his 6 months pictures today at my studio and he did awesome. He fell asleep on the way there, but woke up happy with a 20 minute nap. We got lots of cute photos and ordered them so they will be back just in time to take with us on our trip.
While we were at the studio we looked for suitcases (my studio is inside a store). We found a nice 4 piece set that was originally $112.00, but I only paid $31.00. It was on sale, I had 20$ worth of gift cards, some stuff to return and 10% off employee discount. I was happy with the price and love the color of the suitcases. It will be nice to own our own stuff since we always borrow from the in laws.
Oliver got his last two shots today until his 9 month well baby appointment. He normally screams like a girl, but today he didn't even make a noise. His head and length are 50% and his weight is 25%. He only grew a 1/2 an inch from his 4 month so he is now 26 1/2 inches long and he weights 16 lbs.
Below is a short video of Little Who playing with the soccer ball Daddy Who bought him.



No comments:

Post a Comment