Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Working Mamatographer

I know I have said it before, but I love what I do. I love being able to capture the love and beauty in someones memories so that they can remember their day forever. Yesterday was wedding #1 or 3 for the winter for me. I am not a well known photographer just yet so I am still doing weddings word of mouth. Mainly friends from church...one day I will be out there for the world to enjoy.
I started my day getting Little Who and I ready for the day. Camera equipment, diaper bag, toy bag and dressing. Little Who was going to hang out with his godparents for day while I took pictures and they would bring him to the church right before the wedding so I could nurse him. I hate being away from him for so long. He did really great for them and took an hour nap...but didn't nap at all in the afternoon. How could you with so much going on.
When we got home around 7:30 I put him in his jamers right away and nursed him to sleep. He was out like a light, for an hour! Then woke up and didn't want to go to bed. Daddy Who finally got him to fall back to sleep and I knew I should have gone to bed with him, but I wanted to work on editing the photos of course. I ended up hitting the sack a little after 11pm and of course this morning Little Who did not let me sleep in and was wide awake at 7:30 (insert sad tired face).
Enjoy some photos!

Mr & Mrs Hartley






No comments:

Post a Comment