Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Day 1 & 2

Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite holidays it comes in number 3 on my list. First its Pascha (Orthodox Easter), Christmas (because I love giving gifts) and then Thanksgiving...because of the food! I love the smells, the parade and the crazy family get together that I have cherished over the years. So to start my 30 things I am thankful for...

#1. A Person
I am sorry but I cant just put one person... Daddy Who and Little Who go together on this one. I am so thankful that we have Little Who in our life. If it wasn't for him I would not know the love that I know now and that love is amazing. He has brought so much joy into our life that even when he is mad it makes me laugh. I am thankful that I have a wonderful husband who is willing to take on the duty of being a Stay at Home Dad for part of the year. He is my strength on bad days!

Our Little Family


#2. An Animal
Well I only have one animal in my life right now so this goes straight to Miss Mia. I am thankful that she is a tiny little companion with the more playfulness then any other animal I know. She is a great snuggler and keeps my feet warm and for that I am thankful for as well.

Miss Mia


1 comment:

  1. Mia is such a cutie!!!

    Thanks for being thankful with me. :)

    ReplyDelete