Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful Days 14-21

Like I said I was going to do this, but I didn't know if I was going to do one a day.. This week got away from me if you couldn't tell so here are a few days in one post.

#14. Something New
New, ummmm... I am thankful for my new nursing bra!

#15.A Recipe
An oatmeal cookie recipe that is to die for.

#16. An Experience

When Daddy Who pushed me to climb a mountain that I had not climbed since I was a little girl. This was before Little Who and before I lost all the weight (which I need to lose again). It took us forever!

#17. A Store
Costco, because you can't find things cheaper any where else in my mind!

#18. A Saying/Quote/Scripture
Well there are a few, but the one I always remember is
"Welcome to the real world! It sucks! You’re going to love it." -Monica Geller

#19.A Favorite Piece of Clothing
My scarves. I wear them all the time, even in the summer

#20. A Keepsake
This one is hard, but I am going to say my cupcake doll I got for my bday when I was little. I still have it:)

#21. A Disappointment or Fear
I don't know how you can be thankful for this...I only have one disappointment in my life but that doesn't need to be talked about right now...but I am very much thankful for that person.




No comments:

Post a Comment