Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bonk

Today is not a good day for Little Who and his head. This morning while getting ready for church he fell off the couch and went thunk. Daddy Who picked him up and comforted him but he just wouldn't stop crying. This is the first 'big' incident at our house and I found myself in tears because I could feel his pain through his tears.
At church he did the same thing, but he didn't fall off the a couch.  He was holding onto the stage step on his knees and fell to the side and went thunk again. He started to cry really hard and I am sure he was thinking to himself "dammit mom". I took him outside and shortly afterwords he was over it.
Since we have been home he has hit his head on things at least 3-4 times and I am sure he isn't done for the day. At one point I looked at him and said " I am going to go get you a hockey helmet soon son."

No comments:

Post a Comment