Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Home Not Sweet Home

Well we made it back in one piece...well almost. I have been crying on and off all day. I am sure it will last all week, but soon we will be back into the swing of life here and it will go away I hope. I will do a post later on why it is that I am crying...but right now it would be to much for me
Sunday was out last full day in Eburg and we stayed home from church to spend time with my grandparents and just be lazy. I wish I could say that I got to sleep in once while on vacation, but that is not that case. Little Who and I where up extra early that day for no reason either and spend some quiet time with Yia Yia before church. Later in the day we headed to Umtanum Creek to go hiking. We saw two deer along the way and a giant ass squirrel. Daddy Who and I went farther then everyone else and on their way back they saw a rattle snake. When we all got home we were suppose to be headed to dinner but no one could make up their minds what they wanted. Grandma wanted Chinese and so did grandpa, but my sisters and I wanted Mexican... can't please everyone so we went out of Chinese. We all hung out in the living room that night and Little Who entertained everyone...it was really nice to just sit around as a family (yes Isaac, Magnet and LeAndra this means you too).
It was really hard for me to go to sleep that night knowing that the next day we had to leave. It was nice that we didn't have to leave right away in the morning. Rachel and I went out that morning to shoot (no not with guns like everyone thought, but with cameras). It was really nice to spend some time with her doing what we both love. Even thought I wasn't photographing people it was still fun. Then we came back to the house and did nothing for the rest of the time. Us girls did play Pictinary while the older people went on a walk; we laughed a lot but didn’t get to finish.
My parents were the ones to drive us to the airport and it was a nice drive. The first time Daddy Who actually got to see the pass in the light instead of the two times we drove through in the dark. It was a quiet trip though. I didn’t want to talk because I knew I would just start crying. So I stared out the window and didn’t say anything. We had to stop twice along the way for Little Who who has started to hate long road trips since this trip.  He was getting so mad he would stop breathing for a second.
Once we got to the airport we said out goodbyes and headed in... And then I started to really cry. I tried holding back but it was pointless. We got out bags checked, got through security, got something to eat and then found out gate. I went into the bathroom and ran into our friend’s mom who was on our flight. It’s funny how you can't go anywhere without bumping into someone you know at the airport. Little Who did amazing on this flight, even better then the way down. He fell asleep before we even took off and only woke up for maybe 15-20 min. I rented the Digi player this time around and watched Mike & Molly (only two episodes) and I plan on watching more of that online. I also started Monte Carlo...don’t judge I was bored. I didn’t get to finish it though. It was nice because Daddy Who help Little Who for the last part of the flight so I actually could move my arms!
When we got home I went straight to bed, woke up this morning and have been doing laundry ever since. Now I just have to put it away. Look for my next post with tons of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment