Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

New Foods for Baby

Today I am preparing myself to go grocery shopping. I am reading up on all the yummy things I can make for Little Who as soon as he turns Nine months. I am so excited to be able to cook real bit size food for him. It still tough though because a lot of recipes call for some sort of rice and we have to stay away from that. So I think I am going to try and substitute it with something else. I am also going to try turkey. We tried chicken awhile back and it was a one time thing and a very little amount. Nothing happened, but I want to move to turkey because in my opinion its healthier. We didn't want to have to deal with it on Thanksgiving. I mean who wants a sick baby on Thanksgiving!
The first thing I am going to make is going to be:
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
I will have a full recipe and photos with in the week! Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment