Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful Days 21-27

Wow, I just can't keep up!

#22. A Book
I am thankful for most Nicholas Sparks books, there is just something about them that I love.

#23. A Feeling
I am thankful when I feel safe.

#24. A Photograph
I could post about a million photographs here, but I will restrain myself. If you didn't know already... I love genealogy and learning how my family came to be.

My Grandmother and her mom

My Great Grandparents



#25.A Luxury
Sleeping five hours in a row without being woken up. Like I was able to do last night thanks to Little Who!

#26. A Charity-
I don't know of any. Well I know of them, but don't donate, I know it horrible. Maybe I should start thinking about that though.
#27. A Song-
Bless this Broken Road by Rascal Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment