- I have been teaching Oliver the few baby signs that I know and he just started to do All Done on his own this week.
- He throws his hands up the air and says what I think is "ya".
- He walks around with random articles of clothing on his head and runs into the wall, stands up, laughs and then keeps on going.
- He got a monster truck from his god parents or Christmas and he drives it all over the house.
- He opens and closed the bedroom doors and gets such a kick out of it. That is until he closes himself in the room and can't get back out.
- He is learning to say bath, one of his favorite things. Its only at the Ba part, but he knows what I am taking about and says it back every time
- He loves to carry around things in his mouth while he walk, sometimes I feel like I need to remind him that he isn't a dog.
- He plays with Daddy Who's Knee hockey stick which is at the perfect height for him.
May 25th: Saturday Sharefest
1 day ago