Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The New Things

In the last few months I have been having a hard time with my milk supply and not being able to pump at work. It started to really stress me out and still is but I pushed on through and tried every thing I would to make it another two months. The other day I broke down and bought formula for his last two months, he only gets 1-2 bottles of formula a day and I am still able to breast feed him. But I feel like its the end of the world to me.
Breastfeeding Little Who has been one of the best things that I could have chosen to do for our little family. It wasn't because of money at all. It was because I wanted what was best for him and the bond that it has created for the two of us. It broke my heart to have to feed him a bottle full of formula one night because my boobs just were not producing the milk. I hate everything about formula and I am not dissing those of you who use it. I understand, its just not for us.

Little Who also has finally started teething after so many fails alarms. It all started a little over a week ago and he has been doing great. He is getting his bottom two at the same time and has only had one or two fevers. He is only really fussy about them at night, which unfortunately means walking up all night long. Then again we are already use to that.

That bring me to my sleep training take three. I have giving up trying to let him CIO (cry it out) whether I am in the room sitting on the floor or just leave him in there its not working. So I went and bought a book today called The No-Cry Solution by Elizabeth Pantley and I am going to start reading it at work tomorrow when its so slow. I am really excited about giving it another go. We already started a bed time routine which already seems to be helping a bit.

Little Who started taking his first steps at around 9 months right at the time we were expecting and every day he just get faster and faster. Its the funniest thing to watch him walk around and explore the house at this age!

No comments:

Post a Comment