Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Back To Blogging

Now that I am a SAHM I am going to make myself get back into my blogging. Starting today! The first thing on my list to do is Spring Cleaning. It might be 5 degrees and we might still have a billion of feet of snow on the ground in Alaska, but in my heart I can feel Spring in the air. There are so many things that I don't get time to clean around the house, well they get 'quick' cleaned. I am going to start at one end of the house and move to the other, leaving the kitchen for last. I don't know how I am going to manage deep cleaning with a toddler who gets into EVERYTHING, but I will find away.
Th bedroom is going to be the easiest I figure, I need to put art back up on the walls and clean under Little Who's crib (my storage area). I would love to make a new duvet cover for the bed as well. So maybe I will look at sheets that are on sale and sew one (really wishing I had a sewing machine right about now). Now if only I could get Daddy Who on board with giving his Hawaiian shirt collection to good will, things would be perfect.
I might be able to tackle the office in the same day, but that will have to be done while Little Who is napping because there is so much crap that he can get into while cleaning in there. I would love to find a way to keep my desk from collecting junk. I find that I clean if off one day and then the very next day its a mess again. And there is no way that Daddy Who's desk will ever stay clean, that man piles stuff up on there to no end. The amount of baby stuff being stored in here is overwelming to say the least. Maybe its time to box a few things up and put them in the crawl space.
I am sure I will have some great photos and stories to post after this is all said and done. I just hope Little Who will let me get this all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment