Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cheese Head

I am going to be up front and say that I don't understand football what so ever. Never have and I bet you I never will. I ask a lot of questions during the game and Daddy Who does a good job of answering them. But man o man the answers just don't make sense to me at all.
I'm a Cheese Head Too
That being said I joined a fantasy football league in order to start caring a little more about the game and I have to tell you that I am really excited about it. I have a great line up ( so my husband says) and I am excited to watch the game tonight with him. I don't have a favorite football team, if you were to ask me though my answer while standing around Daddy Who would have to be the Packers. But ask me away from him and I will say Pittsburgh because they have Polamalu. It might just be because he is Orthodox or his hair... but I am pretty sure its because I share the same faith with him.
So here is to a great season and lots of wins! Go Pack Go

No comments:

Post a Comment