Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Little Who is 6 Months


Little Who turned 6 months old today and I can't believe it. Was it really 6 months ago that we were bring him home? Wow. Time just flies right past when you are so in love. 6 months for us is a big milestone because we have been waiting to start solids until now. I wanted to stick with this because I know its the best thing for him and even though I am sure he was ready months ago I didn't want to rush anything.
Last night he got to try homemade apple sauce for the first time and I don't know if he 'loved' it, but he didn't hate it. I am 100% sure that he would rather be eating everything off my plate at dinner time, but that's not going to happen...yet. Daddy Who got to do the honors of the first feeding, well at least the first few bites because he was 'raiding' (if you aren't a geek then that would be when his 'guild' on Everquest2 gets together and raids a zone...i.e. kill things on the computer). But he took a break to be part of it with us. Little Who would make the silliest faces. I think it might have been a little cold, so tonight I am giving it to him room temp.
I also took his 6 month pictures last night and good thing I did because right afterwords he hit his head on the edge of my chair and got a nice big read spot on his head. Not that he wasn't wearing a hat or anything:)
Little Who also decided to pick last night to crawl for the first time. He gets himself around well enough, but its more of the army/inch worm crawl. But last night he figured out the one hand one knee...real crawl! It so amazing to watch him grow and learn new things. I have to say its my favorite thing about being a mom, watching him learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment